Mga ka-DDs, if you failed last final exam, don’t lose hope. We still have summer classes. Then we will have another final exam. So, let’s review the basics:
1) Ronnie Dayan is the ex-boyfriend of Senator Leila de Lima.
2) Dr. Natividad Dayan is someone else. We don’t know if she is related to Ronnie. But she is the psychologist who examined tatay Digong years ago.
3) Dayan is not ordinary. She is the former president of the International Council of Psychologists (ICP).
4) ICP is not a fly-by-night organization. “ICP is committed to furthering world peace, promoting human rights and promoting collaboration among mental health professionals and social scientists, globally."
5) ICP is big. "ICP was granted Non-Governmental Consultative Status to The United Nations Economic and Social Council in 1981."
6) Dayan’s evaluation was published by the biased ABS-CBN in April 2016. Part of the article says: "A report prepared by Dr. Natividad Dayan, former president of the International Council of Psychologists, concluded that Duterte was suffering from 'Antisocial Narcissistic Personality Disorder,' a condition characterized by 'gross indifference, insensitivity and self-centeredness,' 'grandiose sense of self-entitlement and manipulative behaviors" and 'pervasive tendency to demean, humiliate others and violate their rights and feelings.'"
Mga ka-DDS, English po yan, so kayo na lang po mag translate sa Google kasi mahirap talaga intindihin.
7) The biased Independent of UK also published Dayan’s evaluation.
8) CONCLUSION (VERY, VERY IMPORTANT): The psychological evaluation of tatay Digong is unreliable because Ronnie Dayan is the ex-boyfriend of senator Leila de Lima who is now in jail.
Mga ka-DDS, the doctor of Tatay Digong warned that if he keeps overdosing himself with fentanyl, the first thing he will lose is his “cognitive ability”.
What is the meaning of "cognitive"?
Ito po ang medical definition, at sana huwag nating kalimutan kasi importante talaga to mga ka-DDS:
"pertaining to the mental processes of comprehension, judgment, memory, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes."
O ayan, mga ka-DDS, klarong-klaro di ba? English yan ha. Kaya magingat tayo. Huwag natin payagan na mawala ang ating cognitive ability, kasi pag mawala yan, sigurado maging sira-ulo tayong lahat.